The Team Bahrain McLaren Aqua Zero Gilet is an innovative weatherproof gilet designed with input from the team riders, made for training and racing in a wide range of conditions.
Engineered to balance the rider's need for warmth, breathability and aerodynamic speed, the gilet uses advanced and durable hydrophobic fabrics to offer lightweight weatherproofing with form-fitting aerodynamics.
Breathable and cut with a high collar, while showing your support for the team, this gilet is equipped with three rear pockets, making it easy to access essentials in poor weather.
"The Aqua Zero Gilet came about through feedback from the Bahrain McLaren WorldTour Team, after a technical, breathable layer that could keep their cores protected from showers and cold weather. That's exactly what they got."
- Hydrophobic rain protection
- Three season long sleeve Jersey
- High soft lined collar with zip guard
- Full length waterproof zip
- Three large rear pockets
- 100% Aqua Zero Fabric
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Complete the Kit
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc