The Team Bahrain McLaren Pro Bib Tights are identical to the Pro issue tights worn by Mark Cavendish, Mikel Landa and Wout Poels, taken straight from the Pro range.
Developed and proven at the highest level, using the proven Aqua Zero material, the Le Col Pro Bib Tights are thermally lined, breathable, water resistant, and made for fast riding in a range of cooler and poor weather conditions.
The rear knee panels are stitched to avoid excess fabric when the leg is retracted, while a Dolomiti Gel Chamois offers proven comfort as well as ventilation and moisture transpiration away from the body.
Featuring a thinner density fabric to remove excess bulk, these bib tights are made for riders pushing their limit. All this means that these shorts are for the longest and fastest rides going.
"Race wins are born in the long cold training miles put in long before the riders attack out of the neutral zone. The Team Bahrain McLaren bib tights ensure the riders can take to the road protected from the elements."
- Team Bahrain McLaren design
- Dolomiti Gel Chamois
- Pro engineered fit
- Aerodynamic profile for more efficient performances
- PVC free
- Full thermal and water resistant Aqua Zero construction
- Water resistant lower leg
- Made in Italy
- 85% Polymide
- 15% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc