The Pro Jacket II is our fastest winter jacket, worn by BORA – hansgrohe in cold, windy and wet conditions.
Together with advanced Polartec® technology and input from some of the world’s top riders, the Pro Jacket delivers elite level all-weather performance so you can keep performing at pace when the elements are against you.
Polartec® Neoshell® fabric offers a durable waterproof and windproof membrane designed to keep you protected without compromising on performance. Dynamic air exchange technology within the fabric ensures consistent airflow and breathability whilst the right amount of stretch offers increased comfort whilst riding in an aggressive racing position.
Plenty of pocket space means you can carry the essentials you need to keep going mile after mile, plus there’s an extra waterproof pocket for the things you really want to protect.
Part of our Pro Collection, this jacket is lightweight and cut to fit close to the skin, eliminating flapping and optimising aerodynamics.
"Worn by BORA-hansgrohe in wet and windy conditions, the Pro Jacket II uses Polartec® technology to protect when racing against the elements."
- BORA - hansgrohe logo details
- Windproof and highly water-resistant
- Lightweight and quick drying
- Dynamic air exchange technology
- Polartec® Neoshell® fabric Cut for a close fit, optimising aerodynamics
- Three large rear pockets
- A fourth waterproof zipped rear pocket
- Reflective detailing on the forearms and rear pocket
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean