As worn by ’22 Giro winner Jai Hindley and the BORA-hansgrohe team, the Le Col x BORA-hansgrohe Race Jersey is designed to deliver. Working closely with WorldTour riders for feedback from the peloton and McLaren’s world leading aerodynamicists in the wind tunnel, show support for the BORA – Hansgrohe team and experience your fastest rides.
Strategically placed tripping panels and seam layout help to smooth airflow, minimise drag and increase efficiency when riding at speed. A premium lightweight high-speed Lycra provides the right amount of stretch while offering a dialled-in fit for further aerodynamic advantage on the road without restricting movement.
Silicone sleeve and waist grippers ensure the fit remains uniform under the most intense of efforts. Finished with three expandable large rear pockets on the rear for easy access to gels or extra ride essentials.
**note this jersey is cut for a professional race fit with increased aerodynamic benefits. We recommend sizing up if you want a slightly more relaxed fit however this will affect the aerodynamic benefits**
"Developed using elite Italian textiles and wind-tunnel tested to ensure the fastest kit on the road, this jersey has been chosen by BORA - hansgrohe to power their WorldTour ambitions."
- Team issue design
- Developed with WorldTour riders and McLaren's world-leading aerodynamacist
- Engineered for aerodynamic efficiency
- Proven in the Wind Tunnel
- Low cut aero collar
- Premium high-speed aero materials
- Three rear pockets Lock down zipper
- Cut for a race fit
- Silicone sleeve and waist grippers
- Main: 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane
- Contrast: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag