Road-tested by pro teams and proven in the peloton, the Le Col x BORA – hansgrohe TdF Race Bib Shorts share the design and detail of the race issue shorts worn by Sam Bennett, Wilco Kelderman and Max Schachmann in the Tour de France 2022.
Designed with speed in mind, these special-edition TdF switchout bib shorts offer a compressive and supportive fit. Cut for racing, they offer an aerodynamic profile whilst mesh bib straps increase ventilation and low-key silicone leg grippers offer a precision fit.
Built around a premium Italian pro chamois for exceptional comfort over long hours. The pad has a highly effective silicone treatment, providing comfort with minimal bulk. These shorts are chosen by pro teams for a reason and designed for the longest and fastest rides going.
"Tested endlessly to be sure that they're the fastest, most comfortable and best performing shorts out there and chosen by BORA - hansgrohe to power their World Tour ambitions."
- Lycra Sport Fibre
- Mesh bib straps
- Dolomiti Pro Gel Chamois
- Flat locked seams
- Silicon leg gripper
- Reflective tabs
- Team BORA - hansgrohe logos
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag