The Women’s BORA-hansgrohe Race bib shorts, sharing the design and detail of the pro issue shorts worn by Sam Bennett, Wilco Kelderman and Max SCHACHMANN, crafted specifically for women and the same as Le Col's fastest bib shorts, the Women’s Pro Bib Shorts.
Developed and proven at the highest level, developed with a supportive fit, these shorts are breathable and versatile in wide temperature ranges. Cut for racing, these shorts offer an aerodynamic profile, whilst mesh bib straps and low-key blackout silicone leg grippers hold them steadfastly in place.
At the core of the shorts sit the Pro Dolomiti Chamois for exceptional comfort, this pad has a highly effective silicone treatment, providing comfort and removing excess bulk. All the above means that these shorts are for the longest and fastest rides going.
"Tested endlessly to be sure that they're the fastest, most comfortable and best performing shorts out there and chosen by BORA - hansgrohe to power their World Tour ambitions."
- Lycra Sport Fibre
- Mesh bib straps
- Dolomiti Pro Gel Chamois
- Flat locked seams
- Silicon leg gripper
- Reflective tabs
- Team BORA - hansgrohe logos
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag