The Hors Categorie Jersey delivers performance and comfort thanks to its premium Meryl construction. With a wide functional temperature range, this fabric provides a four-way stretch for a metered fit.
Naturally wicking and breathable, the luxurious soft-touch textiles are joined with flat lock seaming and kept in place with laser cut shoulder grippers.
A lock-down zip for easy adjustment is finished with a chin guard for smooth fastening.
A fourth waterproof pocket delivers protection for valuables whilst the three classic rear pockets are cut to offer a good length and easy access as your ride.
Completed with a silicone gripper incorporated into the sleeve and a silicone hem, this jersey remains secure and stable under the most intense of efforts.
“The Hors Categorie Jersey has been engineered to offer enhanced fit and a luxury feel, making it the most luxurious performance jersey in the Le Col collection. This jersey excels on long-distance, high tempo rides.”
- 91% Polyamide
- 9% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Meryl fabrics for heat & moisture management
- Silicon gummy gripper panels
- Laser cut sleeves
- Ergonomic collar
- Lock Down full zip & zip guard
- 3 large rear pockets
- 1 zipped waterproof security pocket
- Headphone port
- Reflective stripe and tabs