The Hors Categorie Reflective Gilet is an ally under dark skies with wet weather looming. Making use of waterproof panelling and zip for quality protection and assuring a metered fit thanks to its stretch side panels, this gilet is mapped for a close but not overly aggressive fit.
It’s main body fabric boasting high reflectivity, the Hors Categorie Reflective Gilet ensures that you’re spotted when tackling low light rides, across town or among the headlights. Lightweight and easily packed into a rear pocket, this is a hard shell that simply delivers when you really need it.
“Essential cover for dark and damp conditions, the Hors Categorie Reflective Gilet is bright under the lights but a reliable low-key waterproof when caught in a storm. Packable, lightweight and designed to endure, this gilet is a must for winter epics."
- Reflective Iridescence for unparalleled low light visibility
- Waterproof composition with waterproof reflective zip
- Black reflective logos
- Brushed inner collar
- Fully taped seams
- Lightweight packable protection
- Silicone hemline gripper
- Made in Italy.
- Main Body: 100% Nylon - weight 210 gsm
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag