Iconic, original, un-toppable – we could be talking about our Le Col by Wiggins Cycling Arc Cap, or we could be talking about the moment Sir Bradley Wiggins climbed onto the final podium in Paris as the first British winner of the Tour de France.
The Arc collection is the latest instalment of our Le Col by Wiggins collaboration and this cap takes all the performance qualities we've developed in our caps and combines it with a striking, Arc de Triomphe-inspired design.
It's constructed with a blend of traditional soft cotton and breathable performance materials, making it as versatile and tough as it is stylish. The taped hem makes sure the cap is soft against your head, while the peak is perfect for protecting your eyes from the rain – or the spray from a celebratory bottle of champagne.
"You can’t beat the classic cycling cap, so why try? This whole Arc design brings back a lot of memories for me."
- Gold detailing celebrates the Le Col by Wiggins collaboration
- One size fits all
- Peak keeps sun and spray at bay
- Draws moisture away from your head, stopping sweat dripping into eyes
- Printed graphics
- Elasticated fastener
- Made in Italy
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Hand wash only
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag