The Sport Jersey II Arc paints a picture of the final stage of Le Tour, the last chance for the sprinters to win at the three-week race, and the procession in which the maillot jaune completes their journey to the podium.
Using durable fabric and a more relaxed fit than aero jerseys, the Sport Jersey II Arc makes a perfect option for training rides. Three large pockets are sewn into the rear of the jersey so you have enough space for your belongings and mid-ride snacks, and a fourth waterproof security pocket includes space for your keys.
Italian-made, but a homage to the greatest race in France and Sir Bradley Wiggins' most storied win, the Sport Jersey II Arc shares the glory of the 2012 title and the jubilant Paris atmosphere that follows. Bring some French je ne sais quoi to your training rides.
"The final stage of the tour is one of the best memories of my cycling career and what better way to pay homage to it than on a jersey like this?"
- Overlocked seams
- Durable fabric ideal for training miles
- Full length lock down zip and zip guard
- Silicone hem gripper
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Made in Italy
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag