Throw it back to a jubilant day in Paris with the Le Col by Wiggins T-Shirt Arc, featuring a design inspired by the final stage of Sir Bradley Wiggins’ Tour de France victory in 2012.
The Arc de Triomphe is, of course, the place where the victors of the Tour are crowned, and the day when Britain's first-ever winner of the maillot jaune climbed onto the podium, representing a culmination of years of toil and sweat.
The design on this premium, high-quality t-shirt – devised in collaboration with Wiggins himself – references that day. The shirt is made with soft touch, quick-drying fabric for a comfortable feeling, suitable for all-day wear, whether you’re hanging out on the roadside waiting for the peloton or meeting some ride buddies for a coffee. Stylish gold logo marks this as a Le Col by Wiggins original, while the seams are executed in such a way as to make them as low-profile as possible, for minimal friction against the skin.
"This is a great looking t-shirt for standing about watching bike races in. A go-to banker for sunny days."
- Gold Le Col by Wiggins Logo for a premium look-and-feel
- Soft touch, quick drying fabric
- Fit is a slim fit with longer sleeves
- Bonded sleeves and cover-stitched seams
- Low profile seams and edges for enhanced comfort
- 95% Cotton
- 5% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag