Le Col By Wiggins Hors Categorie Jacket
The ultimate cover in adverse conditions, the Le Col by Wiggins Hors Categorie Jacket uses a Schoeller-Dynamic fabric alongside a Wintex waterproof membrane, for all-weather protection without compromising on breathability.
A drop tail designed to protect against road spray and a long cut neck, this jacket ensures high level protection over the course of hours in bad weather.
Fitted for riding to tempo and at speed, the Hors Categorie Jacket has a trim fit, designed for aerodynamic performance.
Using Kevlar Elbow patches for durability, the jacket has drained storage pockets as well as a fourth secure waterproof pocket for safe storage of essentials.
"This jacket is about versatility. From protecting against the harshest elements, to looking and feeling quality, it's protective enough to carry you through the worst. It's the fit and look though that make it something really special."
- Windtex membrane
- Breathable and water repellent stretch fabric
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Highly water resistant and windproof
- High neck collar
- Internal pocket
- 3 large pockets with drainage
- 4th waterproof security pocket
- Tail flap
- Full length waterproof zip
- Reflective panels and stripe
- Kevlar Elbow patches
- Silicone gripper
- Embroidered Logos