The Le Col by Wiggins Hors Categorie Jersey uses soft touch Meryl fabric for the best combination of technical performance and luxury feel.
A fabric picked specifically for its performance in a wide range of temperatures, this material has both high wicking and cooling properties while in hot weather and insulation against the cold in colder weather.
Inside all the seams have been cover stitched to ensure a low profile, negating any irritation while riding and a soft Lycra chin guard and collar ensures the jersey is comfortable when fully zipped up.
A silicone gripper at the hemline and comfortable arm grippers ensure the sleeves and hem stay firmly in place at all times during your ride.
"This jersey is about standing out and paying tribute to cycling’s rich history, bold style and heritage. It's is inspired by classic national champs jerseys, but makes use of state of the art fabrics that those racers could only have wished for."
- Designed by Sir Bradley Wiggins
- Silicone sleeve grippers
- 3 rear pockets with concealed 4th waterproof pocket
- Reflective trim for enhanced visibility
- Soft touch Meryl fabric for heat and moisture management
- Made in Italy
- Our most luxurious Jersey in the Le Col By Wiggins Range
- 91% Polyamide
- 9% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag