The Le Col by Wiggins Hors Categorie Jersey is the pinnacle of the classically inspired collection. A versatile jersey suitable for a wide range of riding conditions, this jersey uses soft touch Meryl fabric for a combination of technical performance and luxury feel. Selected for its performance credentials,
Meryl has both high wicking and cooling properties while in hot weather, yet offers insulation against the cold in fresher weather. Designed to be durable, all seaming has been cover stitched to ensure a low profile, improving aerodynamics whilst reducing irritation.
A soft Lycra chin guard and collar ensures the jersey is comfortable when fully zipped up.
A quality lock down puller allows for ease of use on the move whilst a silicone gripper at the hemline and comfortable arm grippers ensure the sleeves and hem stay firmly in place.
Additional features include three large pockets with a waterproof hidden valuables pocked on the rear right hand side and gold reflective strips in the back for visibility while riding.
"I wanted to be really indulgent, use the best materials, and be simple and clear with the Hors Categorie Collection's design, letting the class speak for itself."
- Meryl fabrics for heat & moisture management
- Silicon gummy gripper panels|Laser cut sleeves
- Ergonomic collar
- Lock Down full zip & zip guard
- 3 large rear pockets
- 1 zipped waterproof security pocket
- Headphone port
- Reflective stripe and tabs
- 91% Polyamide
- 9% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc