The Le Col by Wiggins cycling socks is made from a fast wicking, durable blend that‚Äôs designed to offer support, comfort and breathability as you ride.
With a honeycomb 200 engage knit pattern helping airflow reach your feet, these socks use bandings over the feet for security and a reinforced heel for improved durability.
"The Phase Socks are simple but done well. The right height, a classic look, and a lasting construction."
- Honeycomb construction
- Terry padding on the underfoot and heel
- Ribbed cuff for grip
- Reinforced toe and heel seams
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc