The Le Col by Wiggins Pro Aero Planche Jersey with its unique design endeavours to take you to new heights. Evoking memories of a mythic day in 2012 when Sir Bradley Wiggins well and truly joined the top table of cycling, this jersey celebrates the embers of a legacy.
The Planche des Belles Filles is a modern-day monument of La Grande Boucle. Its eye-wateringly steep slopes set against a lush Vosges backdrop are fast becoming one of the race’s great sights. Who could ever forget that hot summer day in July 2012 when Sir Bradley and a handful of favourites glided away from the rest of the peloton? A ride that created a legend and Britain's first-ever Tour de France champion.
This jersey celebrates that ride and provides its wearer with the chance to create their own legacy. Designed with input from the world's top riders and vigorously tested in the wind tunnel, this jersey packs performance and comfort. It succeeds in this thanks to strategically placed fibres over the sleeves and front that work to reduce drag. A new silicone gripping hemline then offers a uniform fit across the body helping to make you more comfortable and efficient
Inspired by one of the Tour de France’s toughest tests, this jersey endeavours to aid you in completing your own challenges.
"Conquer your own Planche des Belles Filles with the legacy of that epic day on your back."
- Premium Le Col by Wiggins gold detailing on the zipper, shoulders and cuffs
- Designed with input from the world's top riders
- Tested, refined and realised in the wind tunnel
- Air-tripping fabric on front and sleeves
- Debossed logo on front and back
- New gripper on hemline
- Laser-cut reflective highlights on rear panel
- Rubberised Le Col tab on back
- Made in Italy
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Back and Side: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 95 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag