The Le Col by Wiggins Sport Jersey II Planche is a striking cycling jersey promising all-round performance. This is a comfortable, durable and refined piece of cycling apparel, and is imbued with spirit of a particular stage in the 2012 Tour de France when Sir Bradley Wiggins first rode into yellow.
The Planche des Belles Filles was a recent addition to Le Tours ever-expanding list of climbs in 2012, but has since proved to be a fantastic battleground for the sports top stars. This jersey takes the performance know-how and in-race experience of Sir Bradley, with a design that links instantly to that memorable day when he moved into the lead of the race overall, on the route to Britains first ever Tour de France victory.
The jersey benefits from a slightly more relaxed fit and is constructed using a mechanical stretch polyester. As a small but impactful refinement on the original Sport Jersey, this updated iteration uses pre-dyed fabrics for a more luxurious feel, while the sleeve length is also a little bit longer for that contemporary look.
The jersey is made with bluesign® fabrics, so you know it's responsibly sourced and in it for the long-haul.
"La Planche in 2012 was a tough but ultimately magical day. This jersey brings up lots of memories of that, with the dot print and outlines of the climb’s contours."
- Embellished with gold Le Col by Wiggins detailing
- Flat locked seams
- Durable fabric ideal for training miles
- Full length lock down zip and zip guard
- Silicone hem gripper
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Made in Italy
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag