In 2012, Sir Bradley Wiggins took the lead of the Tour de France at the Planche des Belles Filles and the Le Col by Wiggins T-Shirt Planche commemorates that historic moment. As you may already know, he went on to take victory in that Tour, heralding an era of unprecedented success for British riders at our sport’s greatest race.
This comfortable T-shirt has been designed to look good and feel even better. Its seams are low-profile and cover-stitched to eliminate chafing, while the fabric used is soft to the touch.
You'll notice special gold logo that marks this out as a part of our Le Col by Wiggins collaboration, while the red and white dotted design is a link to the Planche's status as a hors categorie climb, a mountain awarded maximum points in the king of the mountains competition at Le Tour. For natural climbers and armchair sports directors alike.
"A top quality T-shirt you'll find yourself reaching for time and again. Comfy and looks the business too."
- Gold Le Col by Wiggins logo for a premium look-and-feel
- Soft touch, quick drying fabric
- Fit is a slim fit with longer sleeves
- Bonded sleeves and cover-stitched seams
- Low profile seams and edges for enhanced comfort
- 95% Cotton
- 5% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag