The Le Col by Wiggins Aqua Zero Long Sleeve Jersey is designed to deliver three-season protection, combing a thermally fleeced fabric with a water and wind resistant outer layer to keep you riding hard in all but the most foul, freezing conditions.
Styled and designed by Sir Bradley Wiggins, the look of this Jersey is inspired by cycling’s heritage. Breathable and cut to give the rider an aerodynamic, racing fit, this jersey is ideal for riding in mixed conditions.
Using three rear pockets for ease of storage and a rear reflective strip, and long-lasting hydrophobic coating for protection in wet conditions this jersey is one of the most highly sought-after items in the range.
"Long sleeve Jerseys have always been part of the cycling look. With this one, I wanted to carry over those retro looks but do it on materials that actually stand up to proper bad weather, so you can ride through the cold and wet days."
- Hydrophobic rain protection
- Three season long sleeve Jersey
- High soft lined collar with zip guard
- Full length waterproof zip
- Three large rear pockets
- Designed by Sir Bradley Wiggins
- Inspired by cycling's rich and bold heritage
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Reflective stripe on middle rear pocket
- Made in Italy
- 100% Aqua Zero Fabric
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc