As Britain’s most decorated Olympian, Sir Bradley Wiggins knows a thing or two about the importance of quality kit and the Le Col By Wiggins Pro Lightweight Bib Shorts have been developed with his insight. These shorts are all about getting you over the line first thanks to the race orientated aero fit.
These lightweight shorts are all about performance in the heights of summer at 30 degrees or more. Thanks to their ultralight and breathable construction and mesh side panels, you will be cooler than the opposition, while the Pro Dolomti Chamois delivers supreme comfort and density for prolonged use in these conditions.
A new elasticated, lightweight leg gripper makes sure the shorts will stay in place at high speeds. Finally, adorned with Wiggins gold livery you ride with an inspiration that is difficult to match.
"Hot days at the height of summer can make for tricky riding, but when you’re cool, comfortable and aero you feel a cut above the rest. These shorts do exactly that."
- Designed for racing in 30 degrees plus with input from WorldTour riders
- Premium gold Le Col by Wiggins detailing
- Prefolded elastic bib uppers
- Ultralight and breathable construction
- Constructed with World Tour input.
- Mesh side panels
- New Elasticated and perforated lightweight leg gripper
- Premium Pro Dolomiti Chamois
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% EA
- Weight: 225 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag