Keep your head cool and channel cycling in its purest form with this stylish, velodrome-inspired piece from the latest Le Col x Wiggins collection. Sir Bradley began his career on the track and, after five Olympic medals and a Tour de France victory, ended his time as a professional racer back on the boards.
This homage to his beginnings is a durable and versatile piece, packed with performance-enhancing benefits. Thrive in all weather conditions with the peak to protect you from sun and spray. Stay dry with the breathable cotton blend material, and embrace the distinct azure pattern.
Stand out on the club run with the Le Col by Wiggins Pursuit Cap, and complete the Pursuit collection with our jersey and sock combination
"A nice tribute to where I began and ended my career, on the boards of the velodrome."
- Gold detailing celebrates the Le Col by Wiggins collaboration
- One size fits all
- Peak keeps sun and spray at bay
- Draws moisture away from your head, stopping sweat dripping into eyes
- Printed graphics
- Elasticated fastener
- Made in Italy
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Hand wash only
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag