Honouring his beginnings as a track cyclist and the velodrome that propelled him to greatness, former hour world record holder and five-time Olympic medallist Sir Bradley Wiggins has created the Pro Air Pursuit Jersey.
Packed with all the technical features you’d expect from a premium cycling jersey, the lightweight sweat-wicking material is ideal for those warmer summer days when keeping cool is vital to maintaining your performance.
A race cut jersey with silicone banding at the hem keeps it snug even in 40ºC heat. Not forgetting the practicalities of riding, we’ve included three spacious rear pockets for your essentials. A smaller, waterproof fourth pocket is designed for your keys or cards.
Italian construction with mountainous inspiration, the Le Col by Wiggins Pro Air Pursuit Jersey allows you to pursue greatness on the bike in technical and premium kit.
"A dream of a jersey for hot days in the mountains, or summers back home on the club run."
- Developed with insight from Sir Bradley Wiggins and the world’s top riders
- Premium gold Le Col by Wiggins detailing
- A jersey designed for use in the hottest of riding conditions between 20°C to 40°C, and particularly in the mountains of Europe
- Open weave 3D mesh primary material is lightweight, channels a cooling airflow and is highly effective at wicking moisture
- Sleek, race-inspired cut
- Silicone banding at hem and sleeve for secure fit
- Three rear pockets with a fourth hidden and waterproof valuables pocket
- Full length zipper and zip guard
- Made in Italy
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Weight: 85 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag