The Le Col By Wiggins Socks use a unique honeycomb structure to promote better breathability, compression and comfort over the course of your ride.
Made from a high-wicking and durable polyamide yarn, these socks use reinforced seaming on the toe and heel to ensure longevity.
Cut to sit at a modern height for a pro look, a ribbed cuff ensures they stay in place on your ride.
"They do what they need to do, and do it well. The right height, a simple style, they're just spot on."
- Honeycomb construction
- Terry padding on the underfoot and hee
- Ribbed cuff for grip
- Reinforced toe and heel seams
- 55% Cotton
- 43% Polyamide
- 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc