The Unisex Cure Parkinsons Charity Jersey is about bringing people and sponsors together to back a cause that we care about. Based upon the Pro Aero Jersey, a staple of the Le Col collection, this Jersey uses high speed lycra over the sleeves and front in order to offer a fast and effective outer layer without compromising on breathability.
Practical considerations taken care of, a silicone hemline gripper and waist piping maintain a secure fit whilst riding. Finished with three rear pockets, you've all you need to head out, go hard, and raise awareness for a worthy cause.
We advise Women to take a size down in this Jersey.
"The Cure Parkinsons Jersey brings together the backers of this brilliant cause and raises awareness. Added to that, it's a quality jersey - one that you're proud to wear, and is fit to perform."
- Unisex fit Raises funds for the Cure Parkinsons Trust
- WindTunnel tested and developed
- Designed with input from the world's top riders
- Air tripping fabric on front and sleeves
- Debossed Logo on Front and Back
- New Gripper on hemline
- Laser-cut reflective tabs on back
- Rubberised Le Col Tab on back
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Back and Side: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 95 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag