Made for the changeable conditions of the high mountains, the Le Col x Haute Route Gilet is a simple yet effective outer layer for blocking cold air on endless descents. With a wind and water resistant front panel offering protection from inclement weather, a mesh rear panel ensures a mapped fit. Silicone banding at the hem offers a planted and stable fit, whilst a YKK zip offers quality at the core of this gilet.
Lightweight and easily packable into a rear jersey pocket, this outer layer is a top choice for day long expeditions in the mountains. Reflective tabs offering enhanced visibility in low light conditions, this gilet is in its element when whipped out and worn when the wind picks up or the descent begins.
"Simple, subtle, but essential. For big days out, extra coverage is always advised. The Le Col x Haute Route Gilet borrows from our core model, and gives you the additional layer required to stay warm on long descents or when the wind picks up."
- Haute Route Embroidered Logos
- Full length zip
- Reflective tab
- Rear mesh pan
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Made in Italy
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag