The Le Col x Lion of Flanders Cycling cap is a simple celebration of one of Belgium's most iconic riders.
Incorporating the national colours as well as the rampant lion motif, this simple cotton cap is breathable extra layer for hotter rides, or an extra buffer from the wind on days where the weather turns truly Flandrian.
It's a classic cap - dependable, durable, and a real asset in rough weather. Simple but effective, it's in the design that it speaks of Flanders and Belgium and what it is to ride in those places.
- Classic cap structure
- Printed graphics
- Elasticated fastener
- Made in Italy
- Design nods to Belgium's cycling heritage
- Protection from sun and rain
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag