Fit for ‘the Lion of Flanders’ himself, the Museeuw Unisex Cycling Cap protects from sun, wind and rain. Drawing inspiration from Museeuw’s career highlights, the Unisex Cycling Cap features a re-imagined Flandrian lion logo, alongside a crucifix design reminiscent of the Saint Godelieve Abbey in Gistel.
Made from a blend of breathable materials and designed to have a comfortable fit, the soft Unisex Cycling Cap is an all-weather accessory. Pair it with the other items in our Museeuw capsule collection on your next ride, or wear it off-the-bike for some instant bike messenger cachet.
"A performance-oriented piece of cycling kit, imbued with plenty of memories of an iconic career. Breathable and durable, it’s a great looking cap that’ll be with you for years."
- One Size fits all
- Peak keeps sun and spray at bay
- Draws moisture away from your head, stopping sweat dripping into eyes
- Printed graphics
- Elasticated fastener
- Made in Italy
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Hand wash only
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag