An icon of cycle style, fit for an icon of cycle racing – this Unisex Cycling Cap is part of our Johan Museeuw capsule and takes the same design as our Cycling Socks and Pavé de la Rosée Jersey design.
Anyone who has ridden the parcours of Paris-Roubaix – or indeed, watched the great monument on TV – will recognise the combination of red and white used on this cap as the same colour scheme used for the roadside markers in northern France. The markers let the riders know which set of cobbles is coming up, with secteurs ranked on their severity, length and general horribleness. The cap, though, is far from horrible. Executed in soft cotton and some breathable technical poly fabrics, it’s an instantly recognisable element of cycling’s DNA, whether worn on the bike or off.
"It’s a real pleasure to work on this capsule commemorating the 2002 Paris-Roubaix win with Johan Museeuw. Our classic cycling cap bears the pavé-inspired design, and hopefully conveys some of the magic of that monumental victory."
- One Size fits all
- Peak keeps sun and spray at bay
- Draws moisture away from your head, stopping sweat dripping into eyes
- Printed graphics
- Elasticated fastener
- Made in Italy
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Hand wash only
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag