Stay warm on cold spring rides with the Le Col x Lion of Flanders Cycling Snood. Made from a polyamide brushed back fabric for a soft and warm next to skin feel, this snood is a nod towards Museeuw's classic style on the bike.
Featuring an embroidered badge and with seams moved to the rear to improve comfort, this is a no nonsense practical piece of kit that helps you go the distance in tough conditions.
"Museeuw was iconic for battling through the classics with a snood. We couldn't make him a range without one."
- Soft inner fabric for comfort next to skin
- Raw cut edges to eliminate irritation and create a slimmer profile
- Seems moved to the back for increased comfort
- Shaped to your body to remove excess bulk
- Recycled woven label
- An iconic piece of Museeuw's wardrobe
- 85% Polymide
- 15% Elastomer
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag