Stay warm in tough weather conditions with the Museeuw Unisex Cycling Snood. Accented with a crucifix design reminiscent of Saint Godelieve Abbey in Gistel, where Museeuw filled his bidons with holy water before his 2002 victory at Paris-Roubaix.
Designed to preserve body heat in cold conditions, the soft brushed fabric of the Museeuw Unisex Cycling Snood can be comfortably adjusted over the head and neck to your exact preference.
"One of those items every cyclist ought to have in their kit drawer, this snood is designed to help you layer your clothing more effectively so you can keep cranking out the efforts when the temperature drops."
- Soft inner fabric for comfort next to skin
- Raw cut edges to eliminate irritation and create a slimmer profile
- Seems moved to the back for increased comfort
- Shaped to your body to remove excess bulk
- Recycled woven label
- An iconic piece of Museeuw's wardrobe
- 85% Polymide
- 15% Elastomer
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag