Inspired by Museeuw’s race-winning move in 2002, the Museeuw Men’s Sport Jersey draws on classic French zinc stencil typography to commemorate his achievement at Pavé de la Rosée during Paris-Roubaix. This was, of course, the place where Museeuw attacked solo, eventually winning alone in the iconic velodrome at Roubaix. The red and white tribute is transposed onto a brand new Men’s Sport Jersey in collaboration with Museeuw himself.
A comfortable and relaxed fit, the Sport Jersey is perfect for both casual and more challenging rides. Featuring three rear pockets, the Museeuw Men’s Sport Jersey can comfortably help carry your essentials while riding.
"I can remember where I was when Johan made his attack on the Pavé de la Rosée. It was an amazing move and cemented him as a true ‘Monuments Man’. Breathable, quick drying and secure, our Sport Jersey offers all the staples in a stylish package."
- Flat locked seams
- Robust construction and fabrics, ideal for club rides
- Full length zip and zip guard
- Three large rear pockets
- Silicone hem gripper
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Made in Italy
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag