Featuring Le Col’s own interpretation of the Flandrian lion often seen on flags along the parcours of the cobbled monuments, this Museeuw Men’s Sport Jersey channels the spirit of classics racing.
Drawing inspiration from Johan Museeuw’s hometown of Gistel, the Sport Jersey is filled with subtle nods to the iconography of the spring classics, including a typeface inspired by the sign outside legendary cycling bar D’Oude Hoeve.
Versatile enough to wear on trips to your own favourite watering hole or for daily training, the Sport Jersey has a comfortable but relaxed fit and features trickle-down technology from our top-end performance ranges.
"If you’re a rider who is enthralled by the romance of the great one-day races, this is the jersey for you. Breathable, quick drying and secure, it offers all the staples in a heritage-enriched package."
- Flat locked seams
- Durable fabric ideal for training miles
- Full length lock down zip and zip guard
- Silicone hem gripper
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Made in Italy
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag