The Le Col x McLaren Racing Long Sleeve Jersey has been meticulously refined, engineered and mapped by McLaren aerodynamics experts to afford the rider an effective, efficient and proven external layer for saving more energy and effort on segments. High speed fabric across the front combined with strategically placed sleeve panelling disrupts airflow, helping you move through the air faster.
An aero profile is maintained with debossed and sublimated logos, a low profile race radio pocket and folded elastic cuffs. A premium silicone hem and cuff gripper ensures a precision fit when blowing PBs and tackling elite events.
Finished with three rear pockets and a fourth zipped pocket optimised for aerodynamics with rubberised reflective McLaren tabs, practicalities on the road are taken care of - meaning you can focus on the road ahead.
“Tested against Team Issue WorldTour kit at races, in the wind tunnel, and on the track. In every scenario, this kit has outperformed them all”
- WindTunnel tested and developed with McLaren Experts
- Strategically placed high speed tripping fabrics
- Extremely compressive fit
- Long sleeve cut for enhanced aerodynamics
- Pre-folded elastic banded cuffs for low profile aero finish
- Debossed and double sublimated logos and design for aero finish
- Low profile Race Radio pocket
- Le Col x McLaren hemline gripper for secure fit.
- 3 low profile rear pockets with 4th zip pocket
- Reflective piping on rear pockets for increased visibility
- Main Body Fabric: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Back and Side: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 95 GSM
- Engineered for an extremely tight and aggressive fit - size up if on threshold of sizes
- Delicate disruptive boundary materials require gentle manipulation into place
- Do not force kit when dressing.
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag