The Le Col x Strava 8848 Cycling Cap celebrates the 8848m elevation gain completed in our toughest ever Strava challenge.
Constructed using a blend of traditional soft cotton and breathable poly materials, this is a versatile choice for year round wear.
A taped hem allows for a soft next to skin feel and a one size fits all configuration to keep sun, wind and rain from your eyes.
"Celebrate completing 8848m of elevation on the road with the exclusive Le Col x Strava 8848 Cycling Cap. Designed to offer protection from the sun, cold and rain, this cap is essential for comfortable rides whatever the weather. "
- One Size fits all
- Peak keeps sun and spray at bay
- Draws moisture away from your head, stopping sweat dripping into eyes
- Printed graphics
- Elasticated fastener
- Made in Italy
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Hand wash only
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag