The Le Col x Tour de Zwift Bib Shorts deliver all the features you need to focus on the ride. Compared with regular bib shorts, they offer increased temperature regulation throughout their construction and a pad that offers extra protection in the areas that you most need it whether in an indoor training environment or out on the road.
Adapted from the lightweight summer pro bib-shorts as used in the WorldTour on the hottest of days, the shorts feature a lightweight fabric with laser-cut incisions in heat-release zones through the thighs that flow into a highly breathable, wicking bib strap to draw sweat away from your body and allow you to focus on your cadence.
Riding long periods indoor often means staying seated in the same position, usually on the nose of the saddle. The Le Col x Tour de Zwift Bib Shorts offer increased padding in this area to keep you comfortable on your block sessions, with a multi-density padded foam chamois that actively draws away sweat to keep you drier.
The result is a short that offers maximum airflow to keep you cool as you sprint to your indoor goals.
"For hot days on the road or intense indoor sessions, we’ve ensured that breathability is optimised through micro perforations along the thigh, enhancing air flow and improving the cooling effect whilst putting in real efforts."
- Lightweight Lycra Sport Fibre
- Laser-cut incisions on the thighs to maximise ventilation
- Fast wicking mesh bib straps
- Dolomiti Pro Gel Chamois, optimised for indoor training
- Flat locked seams
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc