Inspired by the climb that dominates the horizon from our factory in Veneto, the Monte Grappa Bib Shorts unite design with comfort. Borrowing construction from the Hors Categorie II Bib Shorts, the Monte Grappa Bibs are refined for the bigger and better days on the bike.
Marrying a supportive and performance oriented fit with breathable and durable textiles, these bibs are held in place with laser cut mesh bib straps, whilst refined silicone leg grippers offer a precision fit. Our Premium Dolomiti Gel Chamois absorbs bumps whilst debossed logos ensure that these bib shorts retain stealth on the road.
"Made in the shadow of the mountain itself, the Monte Grappa Bib Shorts borrow performance from our finest Hors Categorie Collection but design inspiration from our factory's local climb."
- Design inspired by our home climb, the Monte Grappa
- Laser cut mesh bib straps for breathability
- Designed for long distance comfort.
- Premium Dolomiti Gel Chamois
- Road tested by our founder and former pro, Yanto Barker
- Made in Italy
- Supportive, performance oriented fit.
- Our finest feeling fabrics for an unbeatable on-bike experience
- Refined silicone leg gripper for precision fit
- Debossed Logoing over leg grippers
- Reflective detailing
- Main Body Fabric: 62% Polyamide, 38% Elastane Weight: 140 GSM
- Bib Uppers: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane Weight: 105 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag