Named for the mountain - the Monte Grappa Climb Socks are a feature option for riders who've conquered the climb or aspire to it.
Breathable thanks to our honeycomb construction, these socks are durable thanks to reinforced toe and heel seams, whilst terry padding on the footbed ensures a gentle tread under foot.
"Made under the mountain they're named for, the Monte Grappa Socks are a nod to our home climb. Featuring a line drawing of the climb on the rear."
- Honeycomb Construction
- Terry padding on the underfoot and heel
- Ribbed cuff for grip
- Reinforced toe and heel seams
- Woven road map of the climb incorporated into the socks
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag