When the weather is changeable and you’ve got a hard session in the training plan, you need a jersey that’s protective yet fast-wicking. The Pro Aqua Zero Jersey is the ultimate three-season performance jersey and is one you’ll wear again and again from autumn right through to spring.
A thermal brushed back fabric insulates the core while a tight-knit construction blocks cold air and wind from reaching your skin. The long-lasting water-repellent coating on the outer means you can push on through showers and road spray. Cut for a close race fit, the jersey is designed to keep you comfortable whether in the hoods or the drops.
The jersey is finished with three pockets and a fourth zipped waterproof pocket to the rear. Reflective logos and rear strip help increase visibility in low light conditions while remaining low profile for a streamlined pro-look.
"The Aqua Zero is top-rated by pro riders and customers for a reason. Built to protect and perform on high tempo rides from autumn through to spring, it's the one that will never see the back of your drawer."
- For hard efforts in colder and showery conditions
- Three-season performance jersey
- Thermal protection and wind-blocking
- Breathable and sweat-wicking
- Taller cut collar to lock in warmth
- Durable shower-resistant coating
- Compressive stretch fabric
- Cut for a race fit
- Silicone hem gripper
- Reflective logo details and rear strip
- Three rear pockets with extra zipped rear pocket
- 245gsm fabric weight
- 85% Polymide
- 15% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag