The Pro Eco Bib Shorts unite speed with sustainability to make sure your performance doesn’t impact the planet. Using a Lycra made from 100% recycled yarn, the Pro Eco Bib Shorts deliver identical performance to non-recycled options.
Ensuring that breathability, fit and comfort on the bike are safeguarded, these bib shorts take the crown of our fastest and most versatile option for riders chasing personal bests.
A fit developed with insight from riders at cycling’s highest level, the Pro Eco Bib Shorts offer a race oriented fit. Close cut for aerodynamics and with a marginally lower density Pro Dolomiti Chamois to reduce bulk, flat locked seams keep a low profile for comfort whilst mesh bib straps with embossed Le Col piping deliver support and security in tandem with the silicone leg gripper.
"Going fast doesn't have to be destructive. The Pro Eco Bib Shorts use lycra strands made from recycled ocean plastics that perform identically - meaning you don't just do better on the bike, you do good off it."
- 100% Recycled lycra yarn
- Developed with insight from the world’s top riders
- Race oriented aero fit
- Made from recycled ocean plastics
- Debossed logos for stealth
- Pro Dolomiti Chamois
- Lycra Sport Fibre
- Mesh bib straps
- Flat locked seams
- Silicone leg gripper
- Reflective tabs
- Main Body Fabric: 78% Nylon (recycled), 22% Elastane (recycled)
- Weight: 200GSM2
- Bib Uppers: 90% Polyester (recycled), 10% elastane (recycled)
- Weight: 105 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag