Putting performance and the planet on an equal footing, the Le Col Pro Eco Jersey is made entirely from recycled ocean plastics, processed into a Lycra material that offers identical breathability, moisture management and support as less sustainable alternatives. Cut for aerodynamics in aggressive race positions, this jersey stays in place thanks to silicone grippers at the hemline and sleeves.
Created with input from Pro riders at the sport’s top level and tested in the Wind Tunnel, this jersey is a versatile summer option. Compressive and soft next to the skin, it’s finished with a full length YKK zipper and three rear pockets, plus one additional zipped weatherproof pocket, this jersey is ready to help you push further and faster on your next ride.
"Fitted to perform, the Pro Eco Jersey offers all of the technical performance to blow apart a group whilst reducing your impact on the environment. Made from recycled sea plastics, this Jersey delivers elite performance from advanced fabrics."
- 100% recycled yarn
- Made from ocean plastics
- Silicone hem gripper
- Fit informed by the world’s greatest riders
- Aero cut
- Breathable and low net weight
- Our fastest Jersey
- Premium four-way stretch materials
- Wind Tunnel Tested
- Full length lock down zip
- Three rear pockets
- Fourth zipped weatherproof pocket
- Main Body Fabric 100% Recycling Yarn: 85% Nylon (Recycled), 15% Elastane (Recycled)
- Weight: 105 GSM
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag