The Pro Recycled Bib Shorts take the advances made within Le Col’s Recycled Jerseys and push them into the rest of your summer kit. Incorporating recycled sea plastics into the fabric composition, these bib shorts retain the high levels of performance seen in our standard bibs, but benefit from additional perforation, promoting greater breathability.
The Pro Recycled Bib Shorts are an advanced performance option catering for riders tackling high-intensity rides. Made using a blend of recycled nylon and elastane warp knit into a soft and breathable four-way stretch material, these bib shorts are certified by the Global Recycling Standards organisation as being made from 98% recycled materials.
Delivering a compressive fit and tailored with a dialled in racing cut, these bib shorts extract every possible ounce of speed from your ride. Equipped also with a Rolle Chamois made from fully recycled foam, this bib short remains comfortable during longer rides.
Finished with mesh bib straps, reflective detailing and a 7cm silicone leg band, the Pro Recycled Bib Shorts are a game changer in sustainable cycle kit.
"Incorporating recycled sea plastics into the fabric composition, these bib shorts retain the high levels of performance seen in our standard bibs, but benefit from additional perforation, promoting greater breathability.”
- Fully recycled Warp knit elastane and nylon materials
- Certified by Global Recycling Standards
- Made from discarded nylon and polymer fabrics
- Compressive fabric with high wicking properties
- Rolle Recycled chamois for elite comfort
- Sustainably dyed and finished
- Breathable mesh straps
- 70mm sublimated gripper for secure fit
- Flat locked seams
- Reflective tabs
- Embroidered Le Col logo
- Made in Italy
- 80% Recycled Nylon
- 20% Recycled Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag