Sierra Leone National Jersey
The Sierra Leone National Jersey is the official race issue kit of the African Country’s national squad. Borrowing a bold block design using the country’s colours, profits from this jersey go towards supporting Sierra Leone's top riders, ensuring that they participate in UCI calendar events in Africa.
Implementing the cut and fit of our Pro Jersey, the Sierre Leone National Jersey is breathable, lightweight and made for intense efforts in high heat.
Exclusively available here at Le Col, this Jersey offers UV Protection and compressive four-way stretch fabrics as well as fast drying properties. Sleeve banding and a silicone hem delivering a secure fit, this Jersey is finished with a no-show zipper and our classic three rear pockets with a fourth secure pocket for valuables when riding.
“We’d heard about the riding community in Sierra Leone from our work with the Tour de Lunsar. We wanted to go further, and that’s how we ended up making the first ever Sierra Leone National Jersey.”
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- 10% of profits go to cycling causes in Sierra Leone
- Breathable fabrics
- Silicone hem and sleeve gripper
- Team Issue Sierre Leonean Jersey
- Full length lock down zip
- Three rear pockets
- Fourth hidden waterproof pocket
- Made in Italy