THERMA GILET NERO/NERO
Our revolutionary weatherproof Gilet is developed for training and racing in the early season changeable weather. It’s engineered to balance the rider's need for warmth, breathability and aerodynamic speed.
Developed and proven in the pro peloton, by Le Col’s founder Yanto Barker, the Pro Therma Gilet uses a WindTex fabric, a 4-way stretch material with a water repellent finish that gives riders a waterproof, light-weight and windproof Gilet. The Gilet provides exceptional protection from the elements whilst the fabric’s membrane ensures the Gilet is highly breathable with excellent thermal exchange to regulate your temperature during intense efforts.
The Gilet is aero fit for those riders focused on speed and a more competitive on-the-drops riding position.
Additional features include a soft lined high collar with zip guard and a front storm flap to keep the chill from reaching your chest. The tri-pocket configuration has been augmented with drainage. Reflective tabs on the back pockets and on the storm flap are complemented by the central pocket reflective stripe for high-contrast, reflective visibility and safety.
This Pro Gilet is Pro racewear available to all. The Le Col Pro Therma Gilet provides the perfect kit for those hard-to-predict days and is most suitable for races or competitive club rides in the early season, wind & rain.
- Wind Tex Fabric
- WindTex Fabric (4 way stretch)
- Windproof, waterproof and lightweight
- Breathable membrane. Excellent thermal exchange
- High soft lined collar
- Full length vislon waterproof zip
- Three large rear pockets with drainage
- Rear reflective trim on pockets, flap and central pocket for high visibility
- Silicone gripper on waistband to limit ride-up
- Machine wash 30deg with no fabric conditioner and rinse well
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or iron