The Unisex Pro Mesh Sleeveless Base Layer is made to offer premium comfort at the heart of faster performances. Woven in one single process, this base layer is without seaming, improving strength whilst also eliminating any friction and irritation.
With large perforations mapped to match up with areas requiring greater ventilation, the Pro Mesh Sleeveless Base Layer helps cool the rider.
Comfortable and soft to the touch thanks to the textiles and weave pattern, this base layer uses hydrophobic fabrics to help wick moisture away from the body.
“The Pro Mesh Sleeveless Baselayer is about comfort and control. What makes this base layer stand out is its comfort. Woven in one seamless construction from start to end, it’s like a second skin, letting you focus entirely on your performance.”
- Close aerodynamic fit designed for racing
- Road tested by our founder and former pro, Yanto Barker
- Hydrophobic material composition which retains anti-odour properties
- Hugely breathable for peak season riding
- Wicks moisture effectively away from the skin
- Woven in one piece for a comfortable fit
- Made in Italy
- 85% Polipropilene
- 10% Polyamide
- 5% Elastane
- Wash prior to first use
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc