The Pro Air Jersey is a lightweight, breathable mesh jersey made for riding at pace in hot climates. Minimising heat retention, the fabric weight of the Pro Air Jersey is exceptionally light.
Maintaining a cut borrowed from our race-oriented Pro Jersey, the Pro Air Jersey is made for aggressive riding.
With a mesh construction helping channel air, moisture is quickly managed, helping regulate your temperature.
Finished with three rear pockets and fourth hidden waterproof pocket, you can keep valuables safely stowed.
“The Women’s Pro Air Jersey is made for intense and high tempo rides in the height of summer. Bringing together lightweight mesh materials and uniting them in a race cut jersey, the Pro Air is made for riders wanting breathability and performance.”
- Road tested by our founder and former pro, Yanto Barker
- Open weave mesh for breathable and lightweight composition
- Designed for temperatures from 27-40 degrees
- Three rear pockets with added fourth storage pocket
- Signature race ready pro fit
- Silicone banding at hem and sleeve for secure fit
- Full length zipper
- Made in Italy
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
Complete the Kit
Share Your Ride
Mention @LecolUK or upload here to be featured on lecol.cc