As worn by ’22 Giro winner Jai Hindley and the BORA-hansgrohe team, the Women’s Le Col x BORA-hansgrohe is cut specifically for women and engineered for your fastest rides. Working closely with WorldTour riders for feedback from the peloton and McLaren’s world leading aerodynamicists in the wind tunnel, this jersey is designed to deliver.
Strategically placed tripping panels and seam layout help to smooth airflow, minimise drag and increase efficiency when riding at speed. A premium lightweight high-speed Lycra offers breathability and a dialled-in fit.
Silicone sleeve and waist grippers ensure a precision fit under the most intense of efforts. Featuring a quality lock down zip puller for ease of adjustment. Finished with three large rear pockets for easy access to gels or extra ride essentials.
**Note: this jersey is cut for a professional race fit with increased aerodynamic benefits. We recommend sizing up if you want a slightly more relaxed fit however this will affect the aerodynamic benefits
"Developed using elite Italian textiles and wind-tunnel tested to ensure the fastest kit on the road, this jersey has been chosen by BORA - hansgrohe to power their WorldTour ambitions."
- Team issue design
- Developed with WorldTour riders and McLaren's world-leading aerodynamacists
- Engineered for aerodynamic effiency
- Proven in the Wind Tunnel
- Low cut aero collar
- Premium high-speed aero materials
- Three rear pockets
- Lock down zipper
- Cut for a race fit
- Silicone sleeve and waist grippers
- Main: 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane
- Contrast: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag