Womens Hors Categorie Jacket
Designed over hours of winter training, the Women's Hors Categorie Jacket is made from Schoeller-Dynamic Stretch materials as well as a WindTex waterproof membrane, delivering breathable protection and insulation from poor weather when riding.
Cut long with a Storm Flap for better cover from spray, a mapped fit sees this Jacket offer a close, contoured, aerodynamic layer.
Reflective detailing ensuring visibility on dull days, this layer is perfected for training through the worst of weather.
"This Jacket is devised with high-bar protection in mind. Waterproof fabrics, windproof materials, all arranged to keep you covered and comfortable while riding through the weather."
- Windtex membrane
- Schoeller-Dynamic (Breathable and water repellent stretch fabric)
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag
- Highly water resistant and windproof
- High neck collar
- Internal pocket
- 3 large pockets with drainage
- 4th waterproof security pocket
- Storm flap
- Full length waterproof zip
- Reflective panels and stripe
- Kevlar Elbow patches
- Silicone gripper
- Embroidered Logos
- Made in Italy