The Sport Jersey II Arc uses a restrained khaki background as a contrast to the bold gold and red print of the Arc de Triomphe, the monument that overlooked Sir Bradley Wiggins’ biggest win of his career, the Tour de France.
The Sport Jersey II uses a more relaxed fit than our most performance-driven jerseys, but without compromising on quality or comfort. This makes it ideal for putting in the training miles and more relaxed café rides, with three large rear pockets enough to carry all your essential spares and a fourth waterproof subtle security pocket for all your valuables.
A silicone hem gripper keeps the jersey in place and overlocked seams reduce irritation from rubbing, meaning you can ride for miles and miles in comfort. A women's specific fit makes it the ideal training partner for female riders who expect both form and function from their cycling kit.
"The final stage of the tour is one of the best memories of my cycling career and what better way to pay homage to it than on a jersey?"
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag