The Women's Le Col by Wiggins Aqua Zero Long Sleeve Jersey celebrates Sir Bradley Wiggins’ incredible achievements and unforgettable triumph at the zenith of Britain’s cycling dominance.
From claiming victory in the 2012 Tour de France to winning gold at the London 2012 Olympics, this special edition jersey commemorates all Wiggins’ victories in an exclusive stripe design.
Insulating, water-repellent and breathable. The Women's Aqua Zero Jersey is all about versatile performance and has been developed to deliver increased comfort on cold and wet weather rides, keeping the rain out while at the same time letting sweat escape so you don’t chill from the inside out.
The Aqua Zero Jersey is ideal for riding at pace in varying weather conditions.
"This is Le Col's most versatile performance jersey for winter riding featuring a limited edition Le Col by Wiggins design. "
- Hydrophobic rain protection
- Three season long sleeve Jersey
- Close aerodynamic fit and cut
- High soft lined collar with zip guard
- Full length waterproof zip
- Three large rear pockets
- Fourth waterproof security pocket
- Reflective stripe on middle rear pocket
- Made in Italy
- 85% Polymide
- 15% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Close all zippers/velcro fastenings
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag