The Le Col by Wiggins Women's Pro Blackout Bib Shorts are designed for nose of the saddle performances. Detailed with gold to reflect the Olympic achievements of Sir Bradley Wiggins, the pro bibs shorts use a lycra sport fibre, engineered for an exceptional fit and recovery.
Race-cut and offering an aerodynamic profile, these shorts are made to help you go faster and further.
An extra long leg gripper ensures that the shorts stay in place while riding and reflective strips on the back of the shorts ensure visibility while on the road.
Equipped with a Dolomiti Pro Chamois, specifically for cyclists focused on speed.
Slightly thinner, this pad has a highly effective silicone treatment and provides comfort without sacrificing performance by removing the excess bulk of larger Chamois.
"They're Pro because they're made to perform at that level. More than that though, they're comfortable, quick, and made from proper Italian fabrics that do their job, and do it well."
- Thermally insulated bib shorts
- Roubaix fleeced materials for support, warmth and breathability
- Mesh bib straps
- Dolomiti Pro Gel Chamois
- Flat locked seams
- Silicon leg gripper for security
- Reflective tabs
- Embroidered Le Col logo
- Made in Italy
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- We'd also suggest turning inside out prior to washing and keeping them separate from other items by popping them into a mesh laundry bag